SERVERS : SERVERLIST
Finding and sorting servers can be a drag sometimes. Your first step to server-bliss
is to get a copy of GameSpy. From there on, finding
the Gangster servers is easy. We run a serverlist right here from the the gangsters site,
and you can use that as an updated source at all times.
If you already have a program for sorting servers, and want to add your servers manually, you
can access the list rigth here
Here's how to set up your GameSpy to connect to the Gangsters site and get the latest servers:
- Fire up GameSpy and select the heading (with the suitcase icon) for Quake2 to the left.
Right click on the header and select "Add Server List" from the pop-up menu.
- In the "Name" field, enter AQ:Gangsters!
- In the "Server list location" field (where it says NONE), enter
- Click "OK" and then select the AQ:Gangsters! entry now found in your Quake2 serverlist.
Right click it and select "update" from the pop-up menu.
- And voila, all the Gangsters servers we know of so far. Repeat the update step
to get any new servers added to our list.
Internet Explorer 5.0 or Netscape 4.5 required at 800x600, 16bit color
Design © 1999 Per 'Ellusion' Nyhaug, E-Design